Our products are produced with love, care and dedication by our experienced and professional artisans. Therefore, we are absolutely confident that you will love your new product(s) and that they will last you many years to come.
For your peace of mind, we are happy to offer a 2 (two) year warranty from the date of purchase.
• We guarantee that our materials and workmanship are free from manufacturing defects for 2 years from the day of purchase.
• Some conditions will not be covered by the warranty, these are; misuse or neglect, normal wear and tear, change of mind, overstuffed items, products deformed by misuse, accidents, exposure to extreme conditions, discoloration, acids, ink, oils, solvents, malicious damage (sorry for that) . For example: If you put more items on a product than recommended, the leather will naturally lose its shape, putting excessive pressure on the seams and other materials; this is an example case not covered under warranty.
• In any event, we reserve the right to inspect the product and make a fair decision as to whether the defect is covered by warranty. We reserve the right to offer a repair, an exchange for the same item (or a "similar" item if not available), or a full refund.
The MOFT warranty sits alongside applicable consumer protection law.
• If it is very unlikely that your product is defective, please email us (with pictures if available) and we will provide you with a return address label so you can return the product to us.
• We strongly recommend that you pack your product properly and use a tracking/signature mail service with adequate insurance coverage for the item(s) you are shipping, as unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items. Additionally, we recommend that you keep a copy of your mailing document.
• After receiving the product, we can check the quality of the product and, if the product is deemed to be faulty, we reserve the right to give you a fair decision to send you a new product, repair the product or refund.
How can I make a claim?
In the extremely unlikely event that your products will fail, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with some pictures and details, this will help us speed things up and assist in the best possible way.