PERSONAL DATA LIGHTING AND CONSENT TEXT
Basic information on the protection of personal data transferred to Sıraç AKSOY Private Person Company (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") is given below. Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("KVKK") m. In order to fulfill the obligation of illumination arising from Article 10, the following explanations are brought to the attention of our customers and third parties who use our website and/or mobile applications. The Company reserves the right to update the text of this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current legislation.
Personal data shared with the Company are under the supervision and control of the Company. In accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation in force, the company has undertaken the responsibility as data controller to establish the necessary organization and to take and adapt the technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information. Being aware of our obligation in this regard, we inform you that we always update our data processing policies. . With this Enlightenment Text on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data (“Clarification Text”); It includes our explanations about the purpose of data processing, data categories, the method and legal reason for data collection, to whom and for what purposes, the data processing period and your rights regarding your data.
- What is the Legal Basis for the Collection of Personal Data?
There are regulations in various laws regarding the use of our customers' personal data. In the first place, the principles of protection of personal data were determined with KVKK. In addition, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce includes a provision on the protection of personal data. Penal sanctions are envisaged in some cases for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237. On the other hand, it is necessary to collect and use data in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
- Which of your Personal Data is Processed?
The Company has the right to process general and special data with the express consent of the data owner or without express consent in cases stipulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law. In this context, the following types of “personal data” can be processed by the Company in accordance with the terms and conditions presented in the Clarification Text:,
- Data of your name, surname, address, mobile phone number, e-mail address,
- Data of your Name, Surname, E-Mail, Survey Answers regarding the customer satisfaction survey process
- What are the Purposes of Processing Personal Data?
The personal information in question is in accordance with the consent given to this Clarification and Text by the personal data owner.
- Establishing a customer relationship management system for the execution of business processes,
- Execution of services or activities to be provided to you
- Providing products or services provided by the Company personally or through subcontractors,
- Maximizing customer satisfaction,
- Execution and development of operations,
- Carrying out promotion, marketing, advertising and campaign activities of products and services or different products and services, informing you about opportunities, campaigns and other services,
- Keeping statistics,
- Making in-house plans,
- Realization of marketing and information research activities
Your data is not used for purposes other than those specified in the Clarification Text, and all relevant transactions are carried out in accordance with data protection legislation.
- What Measures Have Been Taken to Protect Your Personal Data and How Are The Data Stored?
Company; With the conditions specified in the Law and this Clarification Text; undertakes to take all necessary technical and administrative measures to protect personal data, to ensure that personal data is not processed unlawfully, to prevent unlawful access to personal data, and to prevent data leaks, and to carry out all necessary inspections in a timely and complete manner.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that it is not used outside of the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or, if such a period is not foreseen, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from data streams by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
- To Which Parties Is Your Personal Data Transferred?
Personal data processed by the Company limited to the purposes mentioned in this clarification text and in accordance with the 5th and 6th articles of the law;
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions and public institutions or organizations that are expressly authorized to request personal data in laws,
- To the Company's authorized personnel, consultants, independent audit companies,
- Business partners and service providers that receive services or work with,
- Tax and similar consultants, obligatory persons related to legal proceedings, public institutions and organizations and third parties, including auditors, and, without limitation, business partners, third parties from whom services are received, authorized persons for the above-mentioned purposes, and transferable to institutions.
- How Long Is Your Personal Data Retained?
The Company keeps the personal data in question for the period required by the processing purposes specified in this clarification text and taking into account the statute of limitations in the Law and other legislation. In the event of the expiry of the periods, the data in question is deleted or destroyed in accordance with the Law.
- What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
You can always contact the Company for information on the following matters within the scope of the law;
- To learn whether your personal data is processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing and whether it is suitable for the purpose,
- To know who the persons to whom personal data are transferred,
- To request correction in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request the deletion of personal data if the conditions are fulfilled, and to request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against him by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To claim the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for processing the personal data disappear despite the fact that they have been processed in accordance with the law.
You can submit your applications regarding your aforementioned rights, the Data Owner Application Form, through a notary public or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Your request will be responded to as soon as possible and in accordance with the law, within thirty (30) days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the Company reserves the right to charge a fee, in accordance with the Law, at the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE EXPLANATIONS MADE ABOVE AND WITHIN THE LIGHTING OBLIGATION AT WWW.MOFTBAG.COM, IN ACCORDANCE WITH KVKK, COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA BY YUSUF ZANE AKSOY PERSONAL COMPANY, TO THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA, DATABASE RETENTION AND STORAGE AND PROVIDED IN ARTICLE 5 I AGREE TO BE SHARED WITH INSTITUTIONS AND ORGANIZATIONS AND THAT MY PERSONAL DATA BE KEPT AND STORED BY THEM.